We are pros when it comes to hard money lending in Texas! Our employees focus on borrowers who may have been turned down for a conventional loan or those just want to go with a private lender. We have a serious desire to assist consumers throughout the state of Texas with effective, timely and honest lending services. We want want to help you better understand what it takes to get a hard money loan in Texas. We know we can fund your loan quicker than most companies in Texas.
Our priority is to get your loan processed, underwritten and funded in a reasonable amount of time. We’ll be on top of your account and make sure nothing is lacking as we navigate the underwriting process. Our ultimate goal is to fund your loan quickly and effectively. That way you will come back to us with any future projects or refer us out to any colleagues or friends who may need a hard money loan in Texas. Whether you’re ready to get going with an application or you want more time to learn about the process, we’re here for you.
The TexasHardMoneyPros team is licensed, experienced and ready to discuss your private or institutional real estate financing needs. Unlike traditional banks or mortgage lenders we have no set credit requirements. Qualified lending applications will not be denied because of past foreclosures, bankruptcies or bad credit. We’ll walk you through the entire funding process and help you with any real estate or lending questions you may have. Our group of investors have plenty of capital with the ability to fund transactions of anywhere from 50k to 25 million!
Why Choose TexasHardMoneyPros to Fund Your Loan:
- Private money interest rates that start at 7.75%
- We can finance loans from 50k to 25 million
- Quick funding with an easy approval process
- Principals have over 15 years combined in the lending business
- Loan to value can go up to 75%
- Flexible terms from 3 to 55 months
- We fund private money loans for consumers with all types of credit
- We feature same day underwriting with no application fees or hidden costs