Texas Hard Money Pros, is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate,
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products
and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
• Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent
of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site. Texas Hard Money Pros may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time.We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Texas Hard Money Pros may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At
times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from
www.texashardmoneypros.com . Texas Hard Money Pros may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of
current or potential future services that may be offered. Texas Hard Money Pros does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Texas Hard Money Pros may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be
of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party. Texas Hard Money Pros may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services
which you requested, and as such they are thus required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information. Texas Hard Money Pros may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Texas Hard Money Pros may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
• Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Texas Hard Money Pros and/or our website;
• Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Texas Hard Money Pros; and
• Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.texashardmoneypros.com and/or the general public. Children Under Age of 13 Texas Hard Money Pros does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. Unsubscribe or Opt-Out All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to
unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Texas Hard Money Pros shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage
facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
disclose such information. If at any point in time Texas Hard Money Pros decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which
was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether or not to permit the
use of their information in this separate manner.
Acceptance of Terms
terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our sites. In addition, your continued use of our website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms
and conditions shall mean that you are in agreement and acceptance of such changes.
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 877-797-7601
Texas Hard Money Pros
8000 IH-10 West, Suite 600
San Antonio, Texas 78230